Currently, users cannot make purchases on Bitrefill using unsupported tokens like BNB or MATIC. Nevertheless, you can swap your favorite tokens using Lifi (a decentralized exchange unrelated to Bitrefill) and top-up your Bitrefill USD or EUR balances, which can then be used to pay for your order.
To utilize the Swap and Top-up feature:
- Log in to your Bitrefill account, navigate to the “Account” section, and select the “Top-up Balance” button (or use the link https://www.bitrefill.com/account/topup).
- Click “Connect wallet.”
- Choose “Other tokens” from the provided list and if you want to top up your USD or your EUR Bitrefill Balance.
- Select the desired Chain/Network, and pick the token you wish to use from your wallet.
- Enter the amount you want to swap and top-up.
- The estimated gas fee charged by Lifi will be displayed. Please confirm you are happy with it!
- Click on “Review swap”.
- If you agree with the swap click on “Swap and top-up” and sign the transaction on your wallet.
- Top-ups are swapped to USDC, which is then used to prepay your USD or EUR balance on Bitrefill.
- Top-up addresses are for one-time use only. Reusing them will result in your account not being credited - Bitrefill cannot take responsibility for this.
- Ensure that the token you want to swap is supported and that you are happy with the gas fee. Bitrefill is not involved in the swap and cannot assist in case of mistakes.
- After connecting your wallet, the interface displays the available token balance and the exchange fee under “Other tokens.”
- The maximum allowed balance purchase is 2,000 USD (or equivalent in any other currency).
- Lifi currently supports “swap and top-up” for 16 blockchains, including Polygon, BSC, Avalanche, Arbitrum, and Optimism. You can view your wallet balances when connecting your wallet to Bitrefill for added convenience.